Welcome to the MyAllstateFlood policyholder website.
The purpose of this site is to allow Allstate Insurance Company flood insurance policyholders to access policy information and make payments to their policy.
If you have set up a MyAllstateFlood account:
- Enter your e-mail address and password on the left side of the screen.
- Click "Sign In" to access MyAllstateFlood, to view your policy and agent information, and make payments.
If you have not yet registered:
- Click the link "validate your security key" located in the "First Time Here?" box on the left side of the screen.
- Request a new security key by clicking the "request a security key" link in the "Don't have a Security Key?" box on the left side of the screen.
- Enter your policy number and click on "Request a New Security Key".
- Your security key will be sent to the mailing address associated with your policy.
If you have a MyAllstateFlood account but cannot remember your password:
- Click the link "Reset your password" under "Forgot Your Password?" on the left side of the screen.
- Enter your e-mail address and click "Submit". Then answer your security questions.
- Once the questions are answered correctly, you'll be allowed to specify a new password.